Parent Consultation (with Dr. Rozendal, Director)
- Review of existing student records (parents/guardians need to provide)
- Discussion of student’s strengths and concerns
- Determination of Assessment and/or Intervention services needed
- Hourly rates are same for in person or phone consultations
School Meetings/Student Advocacy
- Attendance at school meetings where student is the focus of discussion (i.e., IEP meetings, due process hearings) as the student and parent advocate.
- May require a Diagnostic Evaluation at the Institute to establish an independent understanding about the student.
Home School Support
- Consultation services specifically for parents who are home schooling.
- May address questions about students’ learning, instructional approaches or recommendations, or specific problems encountered by home school parents and students
Travel (to any outside location: schools, client home, etc.)
- The mileage chart is in our Program Policies (based on the IRS Standard mileage rate)