- SAT and ACT scores impact college admission and scholarship opportunities.
- Improving scores by just a few points may mean the difference between getting a scholarship or not.
- Taking practice tests and developing test-taking strategies will improve scores (US News and World Report).
- ACT.org reports 57% of students who retook the ACT in 2015 improved their composite (overall) score at least 1 point.
- The SAT and ACT Preparation offerings at EnCourage are taught by experienced teachers working with students individually or in small groups to maximize the benefits.
Private SAT or ACT preparation:
- One-on-one preparation with an EnCourage teacher
- Flexible scheduling
SAT or ACT Preparation class:
- Offered at the EnCourage Northeast Clinic
- Offered periodically, based on interest (minimum of 3 students)